Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fast Forward Three Years: blow The Dust Off Of This Blog!

A lot has changed since my initial post for this blog. For starters, I got off my butt to write this, only the second post in this blog's history, in about three years.

A few other things have happened as well. I have retired after 23 years of working with an out of this world group, a job that I truly loved. After vacationing for 20 years at Paradise Lakes Resort near Tampa, I have now retired to this community. It is an awesome clothing optional community. That's right. I am a practicing nudist. (Someday I hope to get it right.)

I am a journalist by training with extremely low vision and a quirky way of looking at things from time to time. I will be posting some observations in this blog and I invite you to come back often.



No comments:

Post a Comment