Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Double Entendre, Double Takes



Double Entendre, Double Takes

By Mike Southernsun

When living in a nudist community there are certain innocent comments that also become gems  of the double  entendre and cause one to do a double take. 

Some people might decide to just let them go, but I don't have that ability. On this page, which is a work in progress, I will be adding what I call double entendre double takes. And by the way, if you think I have a dirty mind, you're right, but you can tell me that after you quit laughing. Enjoy!

At The Daily Pool Tournament

- I have little balls. You have big ones.

- Damn. I leaned over the table and scratched.

At Bingo

Caller:
O-69

Players: (in unisonj
Oh. Ahhhhh.
(Always a classic!)

At Wii Bowling

- Good luck picking up THAT  split. 

-(Reminding a player to use the controller's wrist strap)
He needs the strap-on. (Great one, Alice!)

At Taco Tuesday
(Fitting the category in and of itself)

- Woman: ... you can get them either hard or soft, but personally I prefer the soft ones. They fill you up more!
(Alert the media)

To Be Continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment